Also from RealSimple (RS)
Serving size: 4 people
Start to finish: 25 Minutes
- 2 15.5-ounce cans chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/4 cup halved and pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- grilled pita, for serving
- Heat grill to medium. In a medium bowl, combine the chickpeas, olives, parsley, oil, and vinegar; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Season the chicken with the paprika, oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and grill until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes per side. Serve with the salad and pita.