also from RS
Serving: 4 people
start to finish: 20 minutes
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- Heat grill to high. Split each chicken breast horizontally (do not cut all the way through); open and pound to a ½-inch thickness. Season the chicken with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill, until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the arugula, radishes, and onion and toss to combine. Serve over the chicken.