- 4 large eggs
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup low-sodium canned white beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup store-bought pesto
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with 1 tablespoon water and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tomatoes and beans; cook, tossing occasionally, until warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate and wipe the skillet clean. Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in the skillet. Add the eggs and cook, stirring, until set but still soft, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve the eggs topped with the tomato mixture and pesto, accompanied by the toast.