So I decided because I get weekly emails on PureWow recipes,
why not post it up?
I think from now on, I’ll be copy-and-paste-ing all the recipes I get from PureWow here
makes 2 servings
start to finish: 30 min
Two 6-ounce skin-on arctic char or salmon fillets
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
½ teaspoon garam masala
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1-2 bunches (about 6 ounces) broccolini, trimmed
1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
1 teaspoon peeled and minced ginger
¼ cup dry white wine
⅓ cup nonfat Greek or similarly thick yogurt
1 teaspoon lemon juice, plus more for seasoning
1 teaspoon finely chopped mint leaves
2 tablespoons finely chopped pistachios, toasted
1. Pat the fillets dry and cut each piece crosswise into three equal pieces. Sprinkle the fillets with salt and pepper and ¼ teaspoon of the garam masala. Set aside.
2. In a large lidded skillet set over medium-high heat, warm 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add the broccolini and ¼ teaspoon salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until the broccolini are bright green, about 2 minutes. Add the remaining ¼ teaspoon garam masala, the garlic, ginger and a pinch of pepper. Cook until the garlic and ginger are fragrant, about 1 minute. Move the broccolini to one side of the skillet to make room for the fish.
3. Warm the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in the empty side of the skillet, then add the fish, skin side down, and cook for 3 minutes. Flip the fish over with a thin-edged spatula, and then add the wine. Cover the skillet, reduce the heat to low and cook the fish and broccolini for 4 minutes longer. Remove the skillet from the heat and let it sit and steam, covered, until the fish is cooked through and the broccolini is tender but still has some bite to it, about 2 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the yogurt with the lemon juice and mint until combined. Season to taste with salt, pepper and additional lemon juice, if desired. Set aside.
5. Arrange the fish and broccolini on two plates and spoon the yogurt sauce over the fillets. (Alternatively, serve the sauce on the side.) Garnish the fish and broccolini with the pistachios and serve immediately.